One of the problems that users currently face with 3D glasses is how uncomfortable they are to wear and how silly they look. Users usually have no reason to wear 3D glasses than to catch a 3D movie at home or in theaters. Well, LG plans to change all that. The company announced that it will be introducing a new line of 3D glasses that were designed by Alain Mikli, a renowned eyewear designer.
The new 3D glasses will feature a lighter and more comfortable design (compared to regular 3D glasses), and will be fashionable enough to wear in public. No, it’s not going to make real life look even better but at least you won’t look silly wearing them in public. LG is also releasing new clip-ons which let you watch 3D shows with your current glasses.
No word on pricing but the glasses will be introduced in the first quarter of 2012.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: 3d glasses, LG,