Games on your smartphone have certainly come a long way from the days of Snake on your Nokia – and I am glad to say that this is a good thing, although Nintendo executives might think otherwise as sales of the Nintendo 3DS have not exactly emulated the success of its predecessor where portable gaming is concerned. Well, to each his (and her) own, and just to make sure you do not miss out on our recommendations for the top 3 games your Android-powered smartphone should have, head on here. Back to the post – Gameloft’s Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is now available over at the Android Market, and being one of the company’s top first person shooter franchises, this latest scenario sees North Korea, Pakistan and Russia team up to launch terrorist attacks on US soil.
This FPS title will feature 13 missions in the entire campaign, and you will have different modes of gameplay to keep yourself occupied, including escort, destroy and helicopter missions. Love multiplayer gaming? Not a problem, as you can enter battles for up to a dozen players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes. The asking price of $6.99 sounds fair until you realize that there are plenty of in-app purchases to make, which makes the cost of ownership unreasonable in the long run, or so it seems from rumblings on the ground. What do you think?
Next Story: Cambridge Crude: liquid electricity
- 2013-12-20 Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29 Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31 Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20 Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31 EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games