We all know the PlayStation Vita won’t be here until February next year, but for the folks living in Japan it arrives this month on December 17th. Well, in preparation for the console’s launch, Sony has already started releasing ads about the PlayStation Vita. As expected, the commercial is in Japanese; and it’s full of Japanese text which I can’t understand at all. Perhaps it’s listing out the features of the Vita? Anybody with a clue, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Anyway, the advert shows a guy cycling to an empty parking lot and showing off the gaming capabilities of his PlayStation Vita to an excited crowd. Nothing spectacular, but I do love the drum beat that’s going on in the background though. Check it out for yourself (the making of video is also included):
- Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- NVIDIA Exec Thinks PC Gaming Is Superior To Consoles
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- Follow: japan, playstation vita, Sony,