We all know the PlayStation Vita won’t be here until February next year, but for the folks living in Japan it arrives this month on December 17th. Well, in preparation for the console’s launch, Sony has already started releasing ads about the PlayStation Vita. As expected, the commercial is in Japanese; and it’s full of Japanese text which I can’t understand at all. Perhaps it’s listing out the features of the Vita? Anybody with a clue, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Anyway, the advert shows a guy cycling to an empty parking lot and showing off the gaming capabilities of his PlayStation Vita to an excited crowd. Nothing spectacular, but I do love the drum beat that’s going on in the background though. Check it out for yourself (the making of video is also included):
Next Story: Motorola DROID RAZR MAX in the works?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase