The iPhone might be one of the more popular devices around right now, and for good reason, too – great design, a mammoth number of apps, and ease-of-use amongst others. Well, having said that, a smartphone like the iPhone certainly does not have stellar battery life, so making sure it remains charged each day might end up being a challenge for the forgetful. One of the ways you can ensure your iPhone remains juiced up is when you drive, why not use that time to hook it up to your vehicle’s cigarette lighter port? Check out this neat little Powermat hack, where it will deliver wireless charging in your vehicle. Sure beats wrestling with those nasty cables, don’t you think so? Check out the video of this hack in action after the jump.
- 2014-04-14: Tesla Model S Owners Hack Own Cars, Discover Ubuntu
- 2014-04-01: LinkedIn Email Addresses Exposed Via Browser Plug-In Software
- 2014-03-30: Tesla Vehicles Can Be Hacked To Unlock The Car Remotely
- 2014-03-20: Facebook’s Hack Programming Language Aims To Deliver Faster Coding Process
- 2014-03-12: NSA Dressed Up As Facebook To Infect PCs With Malware
- 2009-11-23: Wooden Induction Charger