With rumors of the Samsung Galaxy S3 starting to surface recently, it looks like we’ve got more fuel to add to the fire. The folks over at Pocketnow.com have recently discovered some photographs containing EXIF data of the alleged phone. Firstly, we all know that EXIF data can be easily faked, so it’s not a guarantee that we’re looking at photographs from the real phone here but the tester of the phone who shot pictures with the supposed S3 was also testing the Galaxy S2′s camera months before it was released.
The EXIF data of the photographs point towards a device with the model number GT-I9500. Other models in the Galaxy line up feature similar numbers – Galaxy S I90xx, Galaxy S2 I91xx, and Galaxy Nexus I9250. Other information revealed from the EXIF data shows that the photograph was shot with an aperture of 2.65 and a 4-mm focal length. However, the camera seems to have been dialed down to shoot only 5-megapixel images. If the EXIF data turns out to be the real deal, and it is from the Galaxy S3, these are the first photographs that have been taken by the phone and revealed to the public.
Next Story: Google+ zips past 62 million users
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-03-18 Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31 Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15 Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden