Mention Targus, and what comes across your mind? A notebook backpack that has plenty of strategically placed pockets for you to stash away all your gadgets and gizmos in a safe place, while ensuring your notebook remains free from scratches and knocks? Well, Targus also makes different kinds of computer accessories, and today we shall take a closer look at the Targus Dual Video USB 3.0 docking station. Boasting a wedge shape, you will be able to place your notebook on top of it in order to get a better viewing angle of the display, and hence, a more comfortable portable computing experience. Expect to see DisplayLink technology within that enables it to send video signals over to a couple of external monitors using one HDMI output and a DVI output.
The dock itself will be equipped with an adapter, so that the solitary HDMI port can be transformed to keep the other DVI port company. Not only that, it will also feature a USB hub that has 5 ports in total, accompanied by a gigabit Ethernet port. These USB ports are high powered ones, making them perfect for fast charging of thirsty gizmos, never mind that your notebook is turned off. Targus is asking $199 for the Dual Video USB 3.0 docking station.
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm