It wasn’t too long ago since Twitter introduced the current layout we use now on the official website, but it looks like the company is keen on starting the New Year with a new layout. Twitter has announced today a brand new version of the microblogging service. Dubbed #letsfly, this new layout isn’t a drastic change from the current layout, with the main changes being your timeline now appearing on the right side of the screen instead of the left. However, Twitter will be rolling out this new layout across all platforms including the mobile site and native apps to give a consistent user experience no matter where users are Tweeting from.
There is now a new tab menu for selecting options such as Home, Connect, Discover, Me and Tweet, but overall it feels like a refreshed version of the current Twitter (now wait for all the complaints to start rolling in). The new Twitter will be rolled out over the next few weeks, but the Android and iOS apps have already been updated if you would like to try them out first. Let us know what you think:
Next Story: Sony Alpha NEX-7 unboxed on video
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested
- 2014-04-13: “Ellen Seflie” Now A Painting At Twitter HQ