There is nothing quite like champagne gold to add a touch of elegance and class to a situation, and the same principle applies when it comes to smartphones and other gadgets. If you think that the current range of shades which color the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V are too bland for your tastes, you might want to keep a lookout for the upcoming Champagne Gold color model. Too bad this particular shade will be made available only to the Taiwanese market, where it is said to hit store shelves from early next year onwards, and Sony Ericsson has remained mum as to whether this particular color will arrive in other markets after that. Better late than never, no?
Apart from the external color change, expect everything else inside to remain the same, ranging from the 3.7″ touchscreen display at 854 x 480 resolution, a single-core 1GHz Snapdragon processor that is accompanied by the Adreno 205 GPU, 512MB RAM, a 5-megapixel camera that has 720p video recording capability, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread as the operating system of choice. Of course, Sony Ericsson did mention that they have plans for an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update that is coming your way next year, so that ought to be a relief.
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones