Just like any good movie, phones too, have sequels as well as the third iteration. Take a look at the iPad followed by the iPad 2 (OK, so that is a tablet, but it goes to show just how popular such a naming convention can get), and if you need a smartphone example, you can’t go wrong with the iPhone range, as well as the Samsung Galaxy handsets. Well, the ZTE Blade V881 might not take on the role of a true blue sequel in terms of its numbering, but it is still the successor to the ZTE Blade V880 which was officially released in February this year at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Wow, just barely 10 months down the road, and a sequel is already announced?
The ZTE Blade V881 will come with a 3.8″ touchscreen display at WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) resolution, not to mention running on a Qualcomm MSM8255 CPU that has been clocked at 1GHz, carrying around 512MB RAM and a 5-megapixel camera that is located at the back. There is still no word on pricing or availability, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-03-17: ZTE And The9 Ready To Roll Out Fun Box Console In China
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On