Good news for those of you guys living in China, it looks like Apple could very well be launching the iPhone 4S on China Telecom’s network in a matter of weeks. According to the Wall Street Journal, it seems that Apple has secured the much needed CDMA-2000 network access license from China’s Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center. It was just last week that Apple’s iPhone got approved by the China Radio Management agency for use on China Telecom’s network, along with another iPhone model that is apparently a WCDMA model, indicating that both China Telecom and China Unicom could be primed to launch both GSM and WCDMA models of the iPhone 4S. Assuming that all the hurdles have been cleared, the wait for the iPhone 4S (in the official capacity at least) in China could be nearing an end.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10: Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08: Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-06-23: Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently