Looking for a 5.3” device that isn’t the Samsung Galaxy Note? Well if you’re not too fussed over brand names, BLU Studio might have the answer for you in the form of the BLU Studio 5.3 smartphone, which as the name implies features a 5.3” touch screen. Unfortunately apart from its huge display, its specs appear to be somewhat modest and could even be considered to be low-end, but with a price tag of $259.99 (we’re assuming it’s contract-free), it’s hard to complain.
The BLU Studio 5.3 smartphone features a 5.3” 800×480 display with a single-core 800MHz processor. It will come with 512MB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera and will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board. It will also come packed with a rather impressive 2,500mAh battery, feature dual-SIM capabilities and will be GSM unlocked, meaning you should not have any problems using the BLU Studio 5.3 smartphone internationally. If you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on this device, you will be able to pick one up for yourself via Expansys’ website.
Next Story: Facebook registers fborigin domain name
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted