If you’re a Citibank user with a credit card and you like using the ThankYou Rewards to share your points, we’ve got some good news. Citi has just made it even easier to share points thanks to the launch of its new app for Facebook: the ThankYou Point Sharing app. Now you can simply launch the app from Facebook to share points with your friends. In addition to the added convenience, the first 4,000 folks who link their accounts to the Facebook app before February 3rd will be rewarded 2,500 ThankYou points. All you have to do is head over to the Citibank Facebook page to get started.
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations