[CES 2012] CTX demonstrated one of the most interesting devices we’ve seen at CES this year – called the MIseeTX Micro-Computer, this unique computer is made from the stuff you see in movies. A tiny form factor, a virtual laser keyboard, touchscreen, a DLP HD Pico projector, WiFi, and a mouse – it’s basically everything you need to do your computing activities, packed into one tiny box.
Its specs include: an Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, a 4.3″ LCD Touchscreen, Pico Projector capable of projecting HD resolution images up to 88″ in size, a web cam, HDMI input for gaming and video, microSD/MMC slot, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, LiOn Battery, audio Jack, Speaker, Microphone, and a 16 or 32GB SSD. Impressed yet? Wait until you see the video demonstration.
The CTX MIseeTX will go on sale for $600, though no release date has been set yet.
Next Story: Razer Naga Hex is perfect for DotA
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2013-01-08 Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2013-01-06 Belkin Thunderstorm iPad Speaker Case
- 2013-01-06 Seagate Wireless Plus: HDD That Matches Your Tablet's Battery Life
- 2012-01-23 Top 5 CES Trends
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets