[CES 2012] CTX demonstrated one of the most interesting devices we’ve seen at CES this year – called the MIseeTX Micro-Computer, this unique computer is made from the stuff you see in movies. A tiny form factor, a virtual laser keyboard, touchscreen, a DLP HD Pico projector, WiFi, and a mouse – it’s basically everything you need to do your computing activities, packed into one tiny box.
Its specs include: an Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, a 4.3″ LCD Touchscreen, Pico Projector capable of projecting HD resolution images up to 88″ in size, a web cam, HDMI input for gaming and video, microSD/MMC slot, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, LiOn Battery, audio Jack, Speaker, Microphone, and a 16 or 32GB SSD. Impressed yet? Wait until you see the video demonstration.
The CTX MIseeTX will go on sale for $600, though no release date has been set yet.RELATED
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Google Santa Tracker App Announced
- Google Calendar Gets Smarter, Helps You Stay Up To Date
- 2 Million Passwords Compromised After Botnet Infection Spree
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Follow: CES, ces 2012,
- Seen at: mobilemag