Looking forward to HTC’s new phones? The folks over at Stuff.tv were recently tipped off with some information concerning HTC’s new phone – the HTC Primo. Touted as a budget companion to the HTC Edge and HTC Ville, the HTC Primo shouldn’t be breaking the banks anywhere. The HTC Primo is rumored to feature a 3.7″ Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass (resolution unconfirmed), Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, a 5-megapixel camera, and Beats Audio.
The phone is estimated to have a price tag of $389 (£250) when it goes on sale. If the phone is announced at MWC next month, we’ll be sure to keep you posted, stay tuned.
Update: Just to clarify; image on the right is a mockup of the HTC Primo, and not an official press shot.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2012-02-27: HTC One X hands-on
- 2012-02-26: HTC One X finally sees the light of day
- 2012-02-16: More HTC Endeavor/One X details leaked
- 2012-02-16: HTC One V details leaked
- 2012-02-10: HTC Endeavour to be shown off at MWC 2012?