Looking forward to HTC’s new phones? The folks over at Stuff.tv were recently tipped off with some information concerning HTC’s new phone – the HTC Primo. Touted as a budget companion to the HTC Edge and HTC Ville, the HTC Primo shouldn’t be breaking the banks anywhere. The HTC Primo is rumored to feature a 3.7″ Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass (resolution unconfirmed), Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, a 5-megapixel camera, and Beats Audio.
The phone is estimated to have a price tag of $389 (£250) when it goes on sale. If the phone is announced at MWC next month, we’ll be sure to keep you posted, stay tuned.
Update: Just to clarify; image on the right is a mockup of the HTC Primo, and not an official press shot.RELATED
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: Android, HTC, mwc 2012,
- Seen at: stuff.tv