Meizu’s latest flagship Android device, the Meizu MX went on sale in China and Hong Kong yesterday, and it looks like it’s a pretty big hit. According to a press release and photographs from Meizu, there were tons of people standing in line, waiting to get their hands on the smartphone. The queue outside the Hong Kong store was even said to have over a thousand people at its peak. In Guangzhou, China it was reported that the customer who was first in line for the Meizu MX was also the same person who was first in line for the Meizu M9 the previous year. Talk about dedication!
Hopefully the phone can find its way to the rest of the world because we sure wouldn’t mind getting our hands one of these purported “iPhone killers”. We’ll keep you posted if that happens.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, Meizu, mx,