Roses and chocolates, or is it chocolates and roses? Unless your other half is neurotic enough to insist on the order of gifts which you give to her, it does not really matter. If she is a geek at heart who has dropped hints for the longest time (while you both reside in Japan, of course) that she is in need of a new phone, now is the perfect time to sweep her off her feet. NTT DoCoMo is said to offer a limited edition chocolate-themed Q-Pot.Phone SH-04D which resembles that of a chocolate bar, but it is not edible by any means. Instead, the Q-Pot.Phone SH-04D will come with a 3.7″ qHD resolution display, an 8-megapixel camera at the back, and a special skin on top of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread powered handset that makes the phone look as though chocolate is oozing slowly on the display.
Dubbed as a “three-dimensional melting chocolate block”, everything is crammed into a profile that measures just 12.3mm. Right now, DoCoMo hopes that this will be a hit in time for Valentine’s Day, where DoCoMo has commissioned a special run of just 50,000 units. A chocolate bar minus the calories, now this is definitely an offer that cannot be refused.
Next Story: Kurio: an Android tablet for kids (and adults)
- 2014-01-17: NTT DOCOMO Changes Stance On Tizen Hardware Availability
- 2014-01-10: iPhone Attributed To NTT DOCOMO's Growth In Subscribers
- 2013-12-24: NTT DoCoMo's Tizen Handset Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-10-07: NTT DOCOMO Still Bleeding Subscribers Despite Offering The New iPhones
- 2013-09-30: NTT docomo Shows Off A Range Of Working Smart Glass Concepts