[CES 2012] Sceptre intends to make history this CES by introducing a new 3D-capable HDTV that will feature a built-in Blu-ray drive, making sure you get all (at least for the moment) the entertainment possibilities on a single consumer electronics device instead of making two purchases. It is all about convergence, and hopefully the parts and components used here are of top-notch quality so that it does not end up zonked within half a year. Touted to be a world’s first, this ultra slim 42″ 3D HDTV will feature a built-in Blu-ray player. No idea on pricing yet as at press time, but we do know that other tricks up Sceptre’s sleeves include the Colors Easy LED Series that will feature interchangeable faceplate colors.
Do expect a gamut of other units from Spectre to be made available to the masses on the CES showfloor as well, including the 3D DVD Series that has a built-in DVD player, the 3D LED Series that come in 55″, 42″ and 32″ models at 1920 x 1080 resolution and accompanied by polarized glasses, and the extremely slim WiFi-enabled Super Slim LED Series among others.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!