Just yesterday we reported that the rebooted Tomb Raider franchise was entering its Alpha phase and would see a likely release some time later in 2012. For those looking forward to getting their hands on the rebooted franchise, Crystal Dynamics have decided to reveal more details surrounding the game including a collector’s edition and a possible Mac version.
While it would appear that Nintendo’s upcoming Wii U will be missing out on the Tomb Raider action, Sony’s PlayStation 3, Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and PC gamers can look forward to getting their hands on the game, and yes, like we mentioned earlier, a Mac version of the game is currently in discussions, although at the moment it seems unlikely that it would be released together with the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
However for non-Wii U or Mac owners, if you’re a fan of the Tomb Raider franchise, a collector’s edition of the game has been confirmed for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, although specifics of what the collector’s edition might offer was not revealed. Crystal Dynamics went on to reveal that DLC for the upcoming game is being considered, but once again not much else was revealed.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed 4 "Freedom Cry" DLC Will Contain Clues About The Next Assassin's Creed Game
- Sony Patent Suggests Updated Move Controller
- Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. Pegged For Spring 2014
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Follow: tomb raider,
- Seen at: vg247