[CES 2012] Verizon announced a pretty interesting addition to its MiFi lineup today: the Verizon Jetpack. Developed by ZTE, this mobile hotspot gives Verizon users access to internet in and out of the country. While users will have 4G LTE access in the US, it wasn’t mentioned how fast they would be access the internet out of the country. The Jetpack is touted to be working in over 205 countries (over 125 with 3G speeds) though you can expect a pretty hefty roaming fee.
The Jetpack comes with an OLED screen and interactive keypad to help manage connections and settings and to display data usage alerts. The mobile hotspot supports up to 10 devices and will be available in the coming weeks – price to be confirmed.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: 4g lte, jetpack, mobile hotspot, Verizon, zte,