While most of this week’s news will concern all things CES, life still goes on for the rest of the world, where pockets of civilization aren’t too interested in the latest gizmos. Geeks however, should care – and here is just how you send your wedding invites like a boss. Ryan Henry Watkins decided to propose to his other half, Esther Tanouye, earlier on, and since his damsel (as to whether she was in distress or not, we would not know) accepted, preparations were made for their nuptials that happened on October 11th last year. Still, the wedding invitation card that you see here is something out of the ordinary, and for once, “Mario” actually gets “Princess Peach”. I do wonder whether Esther is taller than Ryan in real life or not, but this is one wedding invitation card that will be hard to beat – and forget. Imagine guests dropping gifts like gold coins and a Nintendo Wii. Check out what the card has to say in the extended post.
- 2013-11-14: Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- 2013-09-16: R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- 2013-02-14: Sony EyePad Patent Filed
- 2013-02-06: Angry Birds Cartoon Series Coming In Spring, Says Rovio
- 2011-12-14: Xbox 360 turned into an aquarium