Mac users who are fans of the Grand Theft Auto games now have a reason to celebrate. Valve has just announced that Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are now all available for Mac computers. Grand Theft Auto 3, the first GTA game that started the whole 3D, 3rd person view gameplay is now playable on the Apple operating system – you no longer need to turn to Windows, your PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 to play this free-roaming, action-packed, adventure game.
The graphics on the games might be a little dated by now, but hey – at least you get to play them. All three games are on 20% discount from now through February 20th: GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City are only $7.49, while GTA: San Andreas is $11.24. Get them on Steam now.
Next Story: iOS gets an unofficial retro-makeover
- 2014-04-20 Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-16 Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-13 Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Recommended Specs Revealed
- 2013-10-08 Rockstar Suggests Fix For GTA Online Missing Character Bug
- 2013-09-25 GTA Online Believed To Receive Microtranscations Treatment [Rumor]
- 2013-07-16 GTA 5 Will Allow You To Customize Your Dog
- 2013-07-10 GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles
- 2013-07-09 GTA 5 For PC Hinted At In New Job Listing