Just how many other ways are there to go green in order to harvest energy? Sure, we have massive hydroelectric dams around the world, not to mention solar panels and modern day windmills, but for smaller and portable devices like the iPhone, what are the options available to the masses? Apart from carrying around an extended battery, or slapping on a solar panel to your iPhone, here is a very different route – albeit being a concept at point of publishing. The AIRE mask is a concept that hails from the mind of Joao Paulo Lammoglia, where it will rely on the power of your breath, converting it to electricity thanks to tiny wind turbines. All you need to do is ensure the AIRE mask remains connected to an iOS-powered device, breathe as usual, and you are good to go. Now, if only someone else can invent a variant of the AIRE mask by harnessing the untold power of bad breath in the early morning when you wake up – that would be something hilarious to look at, much more use.
Next Story: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2014-02-24: Ibis Conceptual Smartwatch
- 2014-01-20: SaveOneLife Mine Detector Fits Into Your Shoe
- 2013-12-03: Plate Cooker Concept Could Safely Reheat Frozen Foods All At Once
- 2013-11-19: Sign Language Ring Concept Will Help Translate In Realtime
- 2013-09-08: Nissan Nismo Watch Concept