About a week ago, we reported that the Canon 5D MK III was rumored to see its release on the 27th of February. Obviously the date has come and gone and we still have nothing to show for it, or do we? While the release date of the camera still remains a mystery, what we do have are some photos of the device which ultimately confirms the 5D MK III moniker. We’ll maintain our skepticism for now until it has actually been revealed, but check out the gallery below for additional photos.
A quick recap on the rumored specs for those who might have missed the news: the Canon 5D MK III has been rumored to sport a 22MP image sensor, 100% VF, 3.2” LCD display, slots for both CF and SD cards, 61 AF points and is expected to retail for $3,500. Since the 27th of February date has passed us, it looks like we will be falling back onto the rumored March announcement date in its place. We will be keeping our eyes peeled, so check back with us again for updates, but in the mean time, what do you guys make of the photos? Real or photoshopped?
Next Story: Beats Audio hacked onto the Motorola Photon 4G
- 2014-04-22 Canon Teases Announcement For 24th April
- 2014-04-17 All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11 Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2013-10-27 Alleged Canon EOS 7D MK II Spec Sheet Leaked
- 2012-09-26 iPhone 5 versus Canon EOS 5D MK III in camera shoot out
- 2012-05-02 Canon 5D Mk III LCD light leak issue fixed
- 2012-04-24 Canon offers free inspections for 5D Mk III owners affected by the LCD light leak issue
- 2012-04-19 Canon reportedly halting 5D Mk III shipments until light leak issue has been resolved