About a week ago, we reported that the Canon 5D MK III was rumored to see its release on the 27th of February. Obviously the date has come and gone and we still have nothing to show for it, or do we? While the release date of the camera still remains a mystery, what we do have are some photos of the device which ultimately confirms the 5D MK III moniker. We’ll maintain our skepticism for now until it has actually been revealed, but check out the gallery below for additional photos.
A quick recap on the rumored specs for those who might have missed the news: the Canon 5D MK III has been rumored to sport a 22MP image sensor, 100% VF, 3.2” LCD display, slots for both CF and SD cards, 61 AF points and is expected to retail for $3,500. Since the 27th of February date has passed us, it looks like we will be falling back onto the rumored March announcement date in its place. We will be keeping our eyes peeled, so check back with us again for updates, but in the mean time, what do you guys make of the photos? Real or photoshopped?
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: 5d mk iii, Canon, leaked,
- Seen at: canonrumors