[MWC 2012] Remember GameTanium, the video game rental service for Android devices? It launched in July last year for Android smartphones, and it looks it’s now ready to take over other platforms. At MWC 2012, Exent announced that GameTanium will be available on Android tablets. For those of you not in the know, GameTanium is a subscription based service that lets you play an unlimited number of full-version games on your mobile devices for a fixed fee of $4.99 per month. The service was only available on Android smartphones previously, and as of now you can enjoy it on your Android tablet.
It wasn’t mentioned how much it would cost on tablets, but we’re assuming they’ll be keeping the same price, though you can try out the service free for 3-days first if you’re interested. Just hit the link below. How many of you are GameTanium subscribers, and what do you think of the service so far? Is it worth the monthly $4.99?
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2012-02-29: Panasonic Eluga Power announced, possible Optimus Vu and Galaxy Note competitor
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-28: ZTE PF112 launched
- 2012-02-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Preview
- 2012-02-28: Galaxy Note 10.1 Preview