[MWC 2012] Remember GameTanium, the video game rental service for Android devices? It launched in July last year for Android smartphones, and it looks it’s now ready to take over other platforms. At MWC 2012, Exent announced that GameTanium will be available on Android tablets. For those of you not in the know, GameTanium is a subscription based service that lets you play an unlimited number of full-version games on your mobile devices for a fixed fee of $4.99 per month. The service was only available on Android smartphones previously, and as of now you can enjoy it on your Android tablet.
It wasn’t mentioned how much it would cost on tablets, but we’re assuming they’ll be keeping the same price, though you can try out the service free for 3-days first if you’re interested. Just hit the link below. How many of you are GameTanium subscribers, and what do you think of the service so far? Is it worth the monthly $4.99?
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2012-02-29 Panasonic Eluga Power announced, possible Optimus Vu and Galaxy Note competitor
- 2012-02-28 LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-28 ZTE PF112 launched
- 2012-02-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Preview
- 2012-02-28 Galaxy Note 10.1 Preview