Business owners, if you’re shopping about for a tablet for your company, perhaps to help increase productivity at work, Fujitsu might have just such a tablet in store for you later this month. Dubbed the Fujitsu Stylistic M350/CA2, it seems that this tablet is being targeted at businesses, although on the hardware front we don’t see what’s so different about it that makes it a good choice for business owners.
Featuring a 7” 1024 x 600 display, the Fujitsu Stylistic M350/CA2 sports a 1GHz Freescale i.MX processor under the hood (which is essentially an ARM Cortex A8 processor), 512MB of DDR3 RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a mini HDMI port, a microSD card slot for memory expansion, Bluetooth 2.1 and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread as its choice of operating system.
Usually tablets designed for enterprise use feature Windows as its choice of OS, but we guess Fujitsu went with Android this time around. It will be initially available in Japan for a price of ¥34,800 (~$454), but no word from Fujitsu if they have plans to start selling the Stylistic M350/CA2 in international markets.
- 2014-03-09 Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25 Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20 Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20 Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19 Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2012-07-20 Fujitsu's RakuRaku smartphone is catered towards the elderly
- 2012-02-22 Fujitsu to debut quad-core Android 4.0 smartphone at MWC
- 2012-02-20 Fujitsu set sights on Europe with new handsets
- 2012-01-12 Fujitsu shows off prototype Tegra 3 quad-core phone
- 2011-12-05 Fujitsu ARROWS ES IS12F to be the thinnest Android smartphone?