Just when you thought HTC had enough phones with the name “One”, here comes some new rumors about another HTC One phone. This time it’s the HTC One V, and it’s said to be “a music-focused Beats Audio device and will be the Yin to the HTC Rhyme’s Yang.” According to Pocket-lint’s report, the phone will pack a 3.7″ display, a 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, a 5-megapixel rear camera capable of 720p recording and Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
There was no mention if the phone would be single or dual-core but a single-core Android phone in this day and age seems unlikely (unless HTC is aiming for the entry-level market with this device). In addition to the One V, there’s apparently another HTC phone called the One XL, however, details about it are scarce at the moment and nothing is known besides its name. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see when and if these phones are unveiled at MWC 2012.
Next Story: Minecraft LEGO up for pre-order
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-02-27: HTC One X hands-on
- 2012-02-26: HTC One X finally sees the light of day
- 2012-02-16: More HTC Endeavor/One X details leaked
- 2012-02-10: HTC Endeavour to be shown off at MWC 2012?
- 2012-01-23: HTC Primo specs rumored (updated)