Huawei recently sent out invitations to its upcoming press conference at the Mobile World Congress 2012, and while the invitation doesn’t let on much, it has been reported that the company has got some interesting devices to announce. According to reports online, Huawei is scheduled to announce the Ascend D1 Q: a quad-core Android smartphone. Other than its name, we don’t have any more details at the moment, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted.
The Chinese electronics manufacturer is also said to be announcing the successor to its MediaPad that was launched last year. It is touted to be called the Huawei MediaPad 10 and will feature a 10″ display and should be running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Again, expect more details as we get closer to MWC, so stay tuned!
Next Story: iPhone 4S clone comes with Android 4.0 on board
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2012-08-10: Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD poses for the FCC
- 2012-07-24: Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite unveiled, comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2012-05-01: Huawei MediaPad receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-02-27: Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD – official specs
- 2012-02-26: Huawei coverage from MWC 2012