Are glasses-free 3D monitors/displays a novelty or will they be prevalent in the future? While that topic is certainly up for debate, if you think that you’d like to get your hands on a brand new glasses-free 3D monitor, LG has announced in Japan the D2500N-PN. The display is presumably of 25” (based on its model number) and will offer the viewer a glasses-free 3D experience once the TriDef software has been installed onto the computer.
The monitor will utilize a TN panel and boasts a native resolution of 1920×1080, a brightness of 250cd/m2, a contrast ratio of 1,000:1, dynamic contrast ratio at 5,000,000:1 and will come with DVI and HDMI connectors and will feature a response time of 5ms. The monitor will also come with a built-in webcam which can also be used to track the viewer’s head movement in order to provide a more optimal 3D viewing experience.
Unfortunately at the moment there is no word from LG if there are plans to bring the D2500N-PN into international markets, but if you happen to live in Japan, you’ll be pleased to know that you will be able to pick one up for yourself at the end of the month for ¥150,000 (~$1,923).
Next Story: Origin PC unveils EON17-X gaming notebook
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked