Looking forward to LG’s upcoming quad-core device, the X3? If you can’t wait until MWC 2012 to find out more about the device, the folks over at MoDaCo have got some details to share. They were recently tipped off by a “secret source inside LG” about the upcoming Android smartphone. According to their report, the LG X3 (P880) will feature a 4.7″ HD 720 x 1280 display, Tegra 3 Quad-core processor, 2,000mAh battery, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD card slot, 8-megapixel camera with an ultra fast shutter, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3.
In addition to the specs, some screenshots were revealed showing the phone being benchmarked with the latest Quadrant and scoring an impressive 4412 points. The “about phone” screens also show us that the phone is running on Android Ice Cream Sandwich, which hopefully will remain as stock. Stay tuned for more details as we draw closer to MWC 2012. We’ll be sure to keep you posted.
Next Story: Grefu M97 iPad clone has pretty decent specs
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus 4X Preview (updated with video)
- 2012-02-26: LG announces the Optimus L5
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus L7 announced