Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 3D, the latest title in the popular soccer video games franchise has just been made available for the Nintendo 3DS. In case you’re unfamiliar with Pro Evolution Soccer, it is a soccer video not unlike FIFA or Winning Eleven. Users take control of a team and go head to head against other players (humans and computers) on a virtual soccer field. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 3D will allow users to enjoy the game like they’ve never done before – in glasses-free stereoscopic 3D, while on the go.
The game is touted to have the most authentic soccer experience according to Konami’s President, but I guess you’ll have to be the judge of that. PES 2012 3D features new camera views that take advantage of the console’s 3D display, and retains the standard gameplay elements like Master League and new features like “Become a Legend” mode (where you take control of only one player), new League and Cup competitions, Free Training and an edit mode. PES 2012 3D is available now with a price tag of $29.99.
Next Story: Klip 2.2 with Private Video Sharing: Your Circle
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-03-23 Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13 Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2011-07-27 Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D delayed in the US and Europe (Updated)
- 2011-06-01 Metal Gear Solid 3DS will have gyro controls