If you were more interested in a portable media player as opposed to a full fledged device, then perhaps the Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.2 might just be the device you are looking for, a device that Samsung is boasting to provide the best of Android experiences along with powerful gaming on the go. In retrospect you could think of the Samsung Galaxy WiFi 4.2 as Samsung’s Android answer to Apple’s iPod touch.
The device will feature a 1GHz processor along with a 4.2” WVGA 800×480 IPS TFT display accompanied by 512MB of RAM. It will also sport a 2MP rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera for video calls, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0 and WiFi connectivity, and will come with premium EA games preloaded, such as Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. It will also run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread with access to Google Mobile Services.
Samsung is also advertising its SoundAlive audio system, a sound system that the company claims will offer great sound through the device’s built-in speakers or headphones. No word on when the Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.2 will be launched, nor how much it will cost, but we expect those details to be made available later, so check back with us then.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: Android, MWC, Samsung,