[MWC 2012] While Android seems to be stealing the show at MWC 2012, if you’re in the market for a Windows Phone handset then perhaps ZTE’s latest Windows Phone offering in the form of the Orbit might be a phone worth checking out. The ZTE Orbit would make it the company’s second Windows Phone device following the ZTE Tania that was unveiled last year.
The ZTE Orbit will come with the latest version of Windows Phone preinstalled along with 4GB of internal storage, HD Voice, and a 5MP rear-facing camera with LED flash. It will be powered by a 1GHz single-core Qualcomm processor with 512MB of RAM, a 4” WVGA 800×480 display and GPS capabilities.
It will also come with a variety of connectivity options, such as WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, DLNA, and NFC. The ZTE Orbit is expected to be made available in Q2 later this year, but no specific dates were mentioned, so check back with us at a later date for further details. [Press release]RELATED
- Quechua And Archos Unveils Rugged Smartphone
- Limited Edition BlackBerry P'9982 Comes With Crocodile Skin Back
- White Nokia Lumia 929 For Verizon Leaked
- Google's Nexus Devices Susceptible To SMS Bug That Causes Phones To Reboot
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite Reportedly In The Works
- Follow: MWC, mwc 2012, windows phone, zte,