It was just yesterday that Ubisoft officially took the wraps off Assassin’s Creed 3, revealing the upcoming game’s trailer and confirming that the game will be taking place during the American Revolution much like previous rumors and leaks had suggested. For those unfamiliar, the game will be seeing a launch on the 30th of October and will be arriving on the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, although interestingly in the official press release, Ubisoft casually mentioned that game was also in development for Nintendo’s upcoming console, the Wii U.
However given how the press release was worded and given how the release date of the Nintendo Wii U is still somewhat murky, it is safe to assume that the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC will see the game first, although admittedly it will be interesting to see if Assassin’s Creed 3 will be taking advantage of some of the Wii U’s features upon its release. In the mean time, the 30th of October is a date Assassin’s Creed 3 would-be gamers might want to mark down on their calendars.
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2014-02-11: Watch Dogs For Wii U Will Be Delayed
- 2013-09-03: Rayman Legends Now Available On PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita
- 2013-07-09: No ZombiU Sequel Due To Lack Of Profitability
- 2013-06-13: Ubisoft Won't Produce Wii U Exclusives Until Nintendo Sells More Units
- 2013-05-15: ZombiU Sequel Prototype Is Currently Being Worked On