They say that if you have a Mercedes-Benz in your garage, you have arrived (presumably with the latest model, of course) in life, and this luxury automobile manufacturer will now allow you to equip your ride with Autonet Mobile’s Wi-Fi entertainment system. Basically, this enables your merry band of passengers to use any Wi-Fi enabled device in your ride, leaving you as the designated driver to lead them to their destination, wishing you too, could have a piece of wireless action to boot. Of course, until self-driving cars become the norm, I think it would be best to have the fate of your new Benz in your hands.
The new Mercedes-Benz In-Vehicle Hot Spot that is powered by Autonet Mobile will function as an accessory for the current range of (MY12 and older) C, E, S, M, R and GL-class vehicles, and can be installed at authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships after your purchase. Each purchase will be accompanied by a six-month complimentary service that comes courtesy of Autonet Mobile. [Press Release]
Next Story: The Pirate Bay is headed to space
- 2013-08-20: Mercedes-Benz S500 Plug-in Hybrid Is An Impressive Ride
- 2012-11-30: Mercedes-Benz Ener-G Force Concept Car
- 2012-03-20: Autonet Mobile Wi-Fi entertainment system coming to Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- 2012-03-13: Mercedes-Benz Tweet Fleet helps you zoom in on empty parking spaces
- 2012-03-04: Mercedes Benz goes invisible
- 2011-09-12: Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept to debut this week?