If you’re feeling a bit lonely while playing World of Warcraft, and wish there was a way to get your friends to join you again, Blizzard has got the answer for you. The company recently announced a new and improved Scroll of Resurrection to the game – in case you’re unfamiliar with the Scroll of Resurrection, it’s basically a way of bringing ex-players back to the game. Existing players can invite players to come back into the game to play free for 7 days in hopes of getting them hooked onto it again.
This time around, the bonuses for accepting a resurrection include: one level instantly boosted to 80, a free upgrade to Cataclysm, a free character move to your friend’s realm and faction, and 7 days of free game time. The person who initiates the resurrection will get a free Spectral Wind Rider or Spectral Gryphon mount. Are the bonuses good enough to entice old players into playing the game again? I can’t say for sure, but it really looks like Blizzard is starting to worry about its grasp on having the most subscribed MMORPG on the market. Anybody going to invite their friends again?
- Japan's Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Will Come With Puma Jacket
- Wii U Expected To Sell 25 Million Units In Its Lifetime, According To Market Research Firm
- Battlefield 4 Update For Xbox One Will Be Delayed
- YouTube Gaming Channels Received Copyright Violation Warnings
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: blizzard, world of warcraft,
- Seen at: gamerfront.net