Are you a true blue drummer? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might want to check out the DrumGenius that was designed by Guanyun Wang, Ye Tao, Zurui Jiang, Lei Shi, and Yujie Hong. This team who thought of the DrumGenius, has willed it to be a wearable musical instrument that enables you to play a full set of virtual drums wherever you are. Talk about saving a whole lot of storage space! The DrumGenius will be equipped with a set of accelerometers, with one on each wrist. This, in turn, will evoke the beating of a drum whenever you move your hand. There is one advantage this wearable musical device has over the others that has been introduced over the years, and that is the visual feature that aims to make it quite the promising performative experience. Another interesting (albeit non-musical) wearable electronic device around your wrist (forearm, actually) would be the Digital Dungeons & Dragons dice roller.
Next Story: Alioth star-light animated shirt
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-03-04: Cone Is Much More Than A Stylish Speaker
- 2014-01-10: Jalapeño Beat Maker Remixes Music In Real-Time
- 2014-01-09: Bem Wireless Speaker Watch
- 2013-12-16: Cyrus Lyric Range Of Music Players Revealed