Photo enthusiasts who use Facebook to store and share their photographs will be glad to know that the social network now supports even larger photographs. According to reports online, the new photo viewer can now display images up to 4 times bigger than before. In addition to the high-resolution photo support, it now has a full-screen mode for viewing images on your entire computer display. However it only works with Firefox or Chrome at the moment, though we expect support for other browsers to arrive in the future. Personally I haven’t seen the new option for full-screen photographs yet, so it probably hasn’t rolled out to me yet. For those of you who have it, do drop a comment to let us know what it’s like.
Next Story: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680: Great In Every Way
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App