One of the perks of living in China is that you will get access to a ton of extremely cheap gadgets, some of them with specs that aren’t too bad either. Well if you are living in China at the moment, or if you know a way to import devices from China, you might be interested in taking a look at this Android tablet released by Chinese company, HongYuXing, a tablet which not only runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but costs an extremely affordable $59.
As far as its specs are concerned, the tablet will be powered by an Allwinner A10 processor based on the Cortex A8 core with Mali400 GPU and 2160P video decoding capabilities. It will sport a 7” 800×480 touch screen display, a G sensor, support for Flash and will run on Android 4.0 with a front-facing camera. Not exactly the most powerful tablet we’ve seen, but for those looking for an Android 4.0 experience for under $100, this could be what you’re looking for. Now if only we could see more of these affordable devices make its way stateside.
Next Story: HTC Media Link HD hits the FCC
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2013-11-27: China Sees 270 Million Daily Active Android Users
- 2013-03-05: China Thinks They're Too Dependent On Google's Android Operating System
- 2013-02-18: China Expected To Surpass U.S. With 246M Android, iOS Devices This Month
- 2012-11-15: Android Hits 90% Market Share In China
- 2012-07-23: ZTE N880E - now with Jelly Bean