Here is a developing piece of news – it seems that Hewlett-Packard will make an announcement concerning a reorganization within the company, where word on the street has it that HP will make a move to merge its Imaging and Printing Group, once considering to be the jewel in the IT giant’s crown, and place it under the watchful eye of its PC manufacturing Personal Systems Group. This bit of news comes from sources who are familiar with the matter, according to AllThingsD. The plan will see Vyomesh “VJ” Joshi, a long serving executive vice president in charge of IPG, leave the company in the process, where the final, merged entity will report directly to executive vice president Todd Bradley. HP has so far remained mum on the issue, although we do expect something official to be announced in due time, hopefully sooner rather than later, of course.
Next Story: Harrods sells 152-inch Panasonic TV for £600,000
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June