Before HTC came up with its hit phones like the Nexus One or the Sensation, the company had an Android phone called the HTC Dream aka the T-Mobile G1 (yes, the predecessor of the G2). Chances are most of you would’ve forgotten it, or if you do remember it because you used to have one it’s probably collecting dust right now. Well for those of you who have it and for some strange reason haven’t unlocked it, you’re in luck because HTC has added the device to its list of officially unlockable phones and you can use HTCDev to do the job.
It’s good to see HTC including its old, unsupported devices in the unlocking program when they didn’t have too. It’s no surprise that HTC phones are a favorite amongst the developer community. How many of you own the HTC Dream?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-07 Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-03-25 HTC BlinkFeed Available To All Android Users Soon
- 2014-03-25 AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-25 Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)