For those of you who were taken in by the HTC One V when it was announced at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, you might be wondering just why did HTC introduce the One V in a shade of brown, when there are far so many other colors available to choose from. Someone has managed to spot a couple more colors – purple and black, and I believe that these two will be able to sell a whole lot more than the brown shade, as purple is always nice to look at – a royal color, even, in ancient times, and you can never go wrong with black. It basically matches just about any other color that you are wearing at the moment. The black colored model seems to come with a brushed metal finish, which might just add another touch of elegance and class. No idea on whether the new colors will be in select markets or otherwise.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow