If you are a gamer who is looking for a pre-built machine that does not go beyond the $1,000 price point, then perhaps you might want to check out the iBUYPOWER Erebus GT. Starting from $899 upwards, the Erebus GT will come with custom liquid cooling that once remained the domain of expensive gaming PCs. First unveiled at CES earlier this year in Las Vegas, the iBUYPOWER Erebus GT should be able to do well on the open market, since it offers the most bang for your hard-earned buck, thanks to its proprietary liquid cooling solution that is powered by Koolance, delivering epic overclocking potential to boot if you are interested in pushing the rig’s performance to the next level. A trio of radiators as well as a 13mm high flow tubing is capable of circulating 4.5 gallons of coolant each minute.
If you are not too hot on overclocking yourself, then you can always get someone else to do it – iBUYPOWER’s PowerDrive Overclocking Service in this case. Boasting professionally trained and certified iBUYPOWER technicians, they are able to deliver that extra kick to your iBUYPOWER Erebus GT by as much as 30% without having to run the risk of system instability, crashes or damage to expensive components. [Press Release]RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: gaming pc, ibuypower,