Looking forward to Max Payne 3 and wish that you could be part of the game? Well, you’re in luck. Rockstar Games and GameStop are giving you the chance to immortalize your name in Max Payne 3. From now through March 11th, anybody who pre-orders the game from GameStop will get the chance to have their name engraved on tombstones in the Cemetery multiplayer map for Max Payne 3. Yes, it may sound a bit morbid to most folk out there, but for those of you who aren’t bothered by such things, think of all the bragging rights you can win through this promotion.
For those of you who aren’t keen on putting your name on the map – no worries, you can pre-order the game without doing so. Find out more about the “Be Caught Dead in Max Payne 3″ promotion at GameStop’s Facebook page.
Next Story: Lady Gaga surpasses 20 million Twitter followers
- 2013-06-18: Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2013-01-23: Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-11-27: Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories" pegged for December 4th release
- 2012-08-27: Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22: Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August
- 2012-07-03: Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack DLC now available
- 2012-03-28: Max Payne 3 multiplayer demonstrated on video
- 2012-02-16: Max Payne 3's new trailer leaves us wanting more
- 2012-02-02: Max Payne 3 gets an official website
- 2011-11-21: Max Payne 3 limited edition detailed