Looking forward to Max Payne 3 and wish that you could be part of the game? Well, you’re in luck. Rockstar Games and GameStop are giving you the chance to immortalize your name in Max Payne 3. From now through March 11th, anybody who pre-orders the game from GameStop will get the chance to have their name engraved on tombstones in the Cemetery multiplayer map for Max Payne 3. Yes, it may sound a bit morbid to most folk out there, but for those of you who aren’t bothered by such things, think of all the bragging rights you can win through this promotion.
For those of you who aren’t keen on putting your name on the map – no worries, you can pre-order the game without doing so. Find out more about the “Be Caught Dead in Max Payne 3″ promotion at GameStop’s Facebook page.
Next Story: Lady Gaga surpasses 20 million Twitter followers
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular