Skyfire, one of the most popular browser app on the App Store, is getting Skyfire HotSwap, a new feature that gives Skyfire the ability to handle individual user accounts. This could be very important for family members who share a single iPad device. With Skyfire HotSwap, each person can get their own browser account and personal preferences. ” Bookmarks, history, open tabs, social network logins like Facebook and Twitter, email accounts like Gmail, Amazon accounts, and settings reappear just as they left them” says the company.
If you are not familiar with Skyfire, it is a web browser that has been designed and optimized to limit data usage. It uses a proprietary technology that can even optimize Flash videos on the fly, thus making them available and faster to iPad users. The new Skyfire with HotSwap should be available for download now.
Next Story: Neo Geo X coming your way
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-06-20: New York Post Website Blocks iPad's Safari
- 2010-12-23: Skyfire for iPad now available for $4.99
- 2010-12-17: Skyfire Browser For iPad On The Way, Flash Videos Anyone?