In terms of glasses-free 3D smartphones, we have the HTC EVO 3D and the LG Optimus 3D, both of which were released last year although the LG is currently the only one with a successor. We guess the novelty of a glasses-free 3D experience on your smartphone did not really take off, but that has not stopped a Chinese company from releasing a 3D phone of their own in the form of the Zopo ZP200.
The device sports a 4.3” 960×540 display, soft keys, a rear-facing 8MP camera, a 0.3MP front-facing camera, dual-SIM card slots and is running on the MTK MT6575 chip and will come with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread preloaded, although it seems that the manufacturer has promised that an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will be made available at a later date. The Zopo ZP200 is expected to go on sale come mid-April for a somewhat affordable $299, although we’re guessing that you’ll be hard pressed to find it on sale outside of China.
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted