The baby in this video is called Mati and this video of him purposefully using a Windows Phone was taken by his father who bought his Windows Phone from the Waha Store which sells Windows Phones online over in the United Arab Emirates. If anyone were to say that Windows Phones were difficult to use or hard to get used to or anything else in that vein, they should be directed at this video of the two year old who seems like he knows the phone in and out and swipes away at the screen clearly with something on his mind and when he can’t find it he gently jabs at the ‘Start’ button. If you have heard or seen stories similar to this about young babies using “complicating” phones, feel free to share them with us below.
Next Story: LG Admits Lying For a Year about Optimus 2X
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset