A Japanese company named Macotakara.jp has created a case for your iPad that turns it into a MacBook Pro. The case pictured above with the attached iPad is reported to have a built-in Lithium Polymer batter that allows you to charge your iPad while it is in use. It also features a USB port, a mini USB port and Bluetooth for the keyboard to connect to your iPad.
The case is available for purchase via Japanese retailer Rakuten for 5,980 yen (about $75) so there is a chance that this interesting case lands in Rakuten’s US based Buy.com soon. The case can also be found on Amazon.co.jp and is said to be only compatible for the iPad 2, the minimal size difference might mean that even the new iPad should fit into but don’t take our word for it.
- Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Analyst Expects 10 Million iWatch Sales During Initial Launch Year
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple iWatch Expected To Use Flexible OLEDs [Rumor]
- Seen at: iclarified