If you have a camera with an old flashgun that has scared you in the past due to its ability in washing out pictures and making everything look like it was taken in a dark room with no hope of there ever being late, the new range of colorful flash filters by Photojojo might be an adequate addition to your photography instruments. At only $30, you can get the kit which comes with 20 different colored gel filters that adjust the light beaming from your flash.
With the wide variety of colors involved, you can make it cooler, warmer, more alien-like, more instragrammatic and basically whatever you could possibly want with even the option of multiple or partial filter uses. Although most photography aficionados would swear by an off-camera flash, if you don’t have that option then this kit seems like a cool addition. The gel filters are designed to cover most flashes and have tabs which fold back along the sides of your flashgun and can be secured in place with a thick stretchy rubber band. All 20 filters will come with a pouch for the affordable price of $30 and you can click here to have a closer look and make the purchase.
- 2012-12-14: The DSLR Wheel of Filters gives DSLR owners 18 filters to play with
- 2012-06-19: iPhone Scuba Suit will give your iPhone waterproof protection
- 2012-04-23: Colorful Filters for Old Flashguns from Photojojo
- 2012-04-18: iPhone Boom Mic by Photojojo will improve your audio recording quality
- 2012-04-10: iPhone Shutter Grip looks to be a welcome accessory for iPhone photography enthusiasts
- 2012-01-17: Photorito wrap disguises your camera lens as a burrito