Getting the right gaming peripheral will go a long way in enhancing your gaming experience, and with the Razer Hydra, you ought to be able to enjoy FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction and Deep Black: Reloaded all the more, as this is the latest title to join the list of PC games which support full motion play alongside the Razer Hydra. When used with the Razer Hydra, the peripheral’s intuitive one-to-one motion tracking technology will enable you to tackle corners far quicker than ever before, and is should be easy to navigate through the courses in FlatOut 3, although that does not mean you will be able to breeze through the game just like that.
The Razer Hydra also enables you to take out targets with pinpoint accuracy, not to mention letting you dodge projectiles underwater with lightning-fast reflexes in Deep Black: Reloaded. After all, it is meant to function as an extension of your reflex system, moving in tandem with your instinctual hand movements, so much so that the controllers’ ultra-low latency and precision tracking is whittled down to the millimeter and degree. If you feel that your gaming experience with the Razer Hydra on both FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction and Deep Black: Reloaded has not improved, then it is definitely not the tool that is to be blamed.
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model