Google just announced a stock split to ensure that Larry and Sergey remain firmly in control of the Internet search giant which has grown by leaps and bounds since its early days, and this time around, we get official word that Google Play has been hard at work expanding the list of countries as well as currencies from which Android developers are able to sell their products/work. From today onwards, developers who operate in Czech Republic, Israel, Poland, and Mexico are able to put up their applications and in-app products for sale on Google Play, and be on the receiving end of their own local bank accounts where payment is concerned.
For those who are based in Israel or Mexico and are currently selling apps via an AdSense merchant account, there is a little bit of work that needs to be done. You will first need to migrate your apps to a new Google Play developer account in your local currency before anything else.
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-03-17: Google Play Services 4.3 Arrives
- 2014-03-17: Google Play Games Receives Virtual Gifts
- 2014-03-05: Google Play Games Version 1.5 Arrives
- 2014-02-03: Google Play Services 4.2 Released On Android Devices
- 2014-01-09: Google Play Services 4.1 Delivers Turn-Based Multiplayer Support